Monday, May 31, 2010
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Saturday, May 29, 2010
My sister-in-law, Joia, celebrated her birthday this week. Happy birthday, Joia! She sent me some great birthday freebies that she took advantage of and I wanted to share them.
- Go to their site, click on "Club Tropical", then click on the "Birthday Club" thing, fill out the info and you get a coupon for a free Smoothie!
Cold Stone Creamery - sign up, get an account with them, then once it's activated, go back in and join the Birthday Club and they'll send you a coupon for a free Like It Create Your Own Creation (Ice cream + 1 mix-in)! - Go to their website, click on the "So Connected" button at the top. (hopefully this link will take you right there) Fill out the form with your info and birthday and when your birthday comes around, they email you a coupon for a free Handcrafted Burger and endless fries! This has NO strings attached and you can even get it to go!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Barnes and Noble - Get your child (grades 1-6) to read 8 books and record them in the Passport to Summer Reading Program then turn them in for a free book!!
Old Navy is having a One Day Wonder Sale on Saturday, May 22nd (tomorrow) with flip-flops for only $1! Limit 5 per customer. Stores open at 7 a.m. Find a store near you and call them to ensure they are participating.
Friday, May 21, 2010
I just remembered that I signed up to buy a pair of shoes for a child in Guatemala (program we are running at our church right now) and never bought the shoes! I realized that I was going to have to make a run to Payless with my kids soon (not the most exciting idea) until I came across this great deal! Reagan also needed some new flip-flops too so get this...bottom line first:
Like I have said before, I sign up for every and all free sample because more often than not, they send high value coupons along with the sample!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
They make you work for this one a little bit, but I love Chick-Fil-A! I would seriously eat it every day if I could. :)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
manufacturer's coupon (MQ)
out of pocket (OOP)
Smart Source newspaper insert (SS)
Red Plum newspaper insert (RP)
Proctor & Gamble newspaper insert (PG)
Prices start at (PSA)
Buy One Get One free (BOGO)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Sign up HERE for CVS e-mails and within 24 hours, they will send you a $4/20 coupon. After that, you will receive weekly e-mails with specials/coupons. You can unsubscribe at anytime, but I wouldn't because they send great deals!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Print a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase at Smokey Bones. This coupon is good through May 25, 2010. The last time this coupon was out, my friend Sharon used it and had this helpful hint to pass along:
For those that were nominated (or if you would want to do a post and nominate people), you should go and nominate more blogs!!!
Here are the suggestions for the Award:
1. Put the logo within your blog or on your post
2. Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Every month those of us who clip coupons have to go through our prized coupon stacks and purge those that no longer have the hope of becoming part of the next greatest coupon savings story. But, those coupons don't have to be whisked away in the next curb pick up, they can be sent to an overseas military family.
Many men and women stationed overseas don't have access to weekly newspaper coupons. However, military commissaries where they shop, accept manufacturer coupons and they can be up to 6 months expired!
If you'd like to give your coupons a second life and bless a military family with coupons savings, then start by dividing your manufacturer coupons into food and non-food items (most bases have a commissary for groceries and a P/X for non-grocery items). Place each of your separated coupons in a resealable plastic bag and label "grocery" or "non-grocery" on the front. Get a Priority Mail Envelope and stuff it full of your goodies. No store coupons. Since it takes a while for processing, it is recommended to keep the coupons sent not more than 2 months expired.
Then go to http://www.ocpnet.org/ and "adopt" a base you would like to send your coupons to. Make sure the base you would like to adopt is still accepting coupon donations. Filling out the adoption form before you send your coupons is optional, but it helps them to keep track of those donating. Happy couponing!
Guest Blogger: Sharon Migala
Monday, May 10, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
2.5 hours of transcription work, 1 load of dishes and 2 loads of laundry, all before 7:30 AM. Being a mom does not stop for anything or anyone even Mother's Day! And, I wouldn't have it any other way. (plus, anyone who knows me, knows I love laundry!) Being a mom is indescribable and I absolutely love it. I had the greatest of intentions of not getting married til I was 30 and not having kids til I was 35, etc., etc. God had different plans and I am so glad I listened. My husband and I will celebrate our 7th year of marriage this year and we have two handsome boys.
I walk into my 5 year-old son's room this morning and he asks me to lay down with him. I usually say no, I need to get back to work and you need to go back to sleep (because he is not allowed out of his room til "eight, zero, zero" on the clock and it was only 7), but today, I didn't even hesitate. I jumped in his bed with him and we snuggled.
About 5 minutes later, I told him what the plans for the day were (church, breakfast with my mom, lunch with his daddy's mom and church again) and he said, "is todayyyyy Mother's Day?" I cannot believe he thought of it all on his own. It melted me. I said, yes! And gave him a big hug. He said, "Happy Mother's Day!" in a big excited voice with his arms thrown up in the air. I said, "Thank you! I am so glad I am your mommy!" More big hugs. Then, he said, "I am so glad I am your s...(I clearly thought he was going to say son)...salami!" HAHAHAHA! Anyone who knows Reagan, knows he is a rhyming MACHINE! Mommy-salami! I laughed so hard and then he started giggling and then we couldn't stop.
I then said, "I love you my son" (knowing I was probably setting him up for another rhyme and laugh fest) to which he responded "I love you too, my hot dog in a bun!" Oh my gosh-this kid. He is so hilarious.
That was my present right there. Moments like that are precious beyond words and I wouldn't trade My plan for God's plan for ANYTHING. I love my boys and I love their Daddy-I told them all yesterday in the car "Thanks for making me a mommy!" To which my husband replied, "well, we all did our part. But, you did the most work." LOL. Priceless.
Also, by the way, my husband, who knows me so well, bought my present, an awesome white watch, last week because there was a great sale and he knew I would appreciate getting the present early if it meant saving $30 on it!!! Plus, this morning, he came back to the house with a bagel and a cappuccino for me-had Reagan make me a precious card, got Hudson up, changed his diaper and got him dressed, and started him on a card for me before he had to go back to work. I do it all alone on Sundays so that was a HUGE blessing to me. :)
Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there! Be encouraged that it's all worth it. Moments like I experienced this morning make it all worth it. Remember this today and every day:
1. You are loved (by God first and foremost).
2. You are not invisible (you are seen even when it doesn't feel like it).
3. You are wanted.
4. You are appreciated.
5. You are good enough!!
"Her children arise and call her blessed..." Proverbs 31:28a
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Friday, May 7, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Carefree 16 or 22 ct, 99¢
1. First way to earn is by searching. Instead of Google, use Swagbucks.com. Download the toolbar so you can always search right from there instead of going to swagbucks.com
a.) search everything i.e. yahoo mail, eccc.us, etc. You will earn SBs by searching several times per day
b) also by having toolbar and leaving a browser window open, you will have 1-3 awarded in the morning when you wake up every single day.
2. Ways to earn/special offers every day. on the right hand side no obligation offers, click skip, next offer through 1-5 offers and be awarded every day. There are also special offers that require you to do something or are trial things. Like Netflix, sign up and get 750 SBs or directTV or get a free auto insurance quote-all award you SBs
3. Buy things through SB and get SBs. Anything you could imagine-by thru “Shop and Earn” and get 2 swagbucks for every $1 you spend. Buy something for $50, you get 100 SBs.
4. Codes-this is the most elusive, but fun too. First become a friend of swagbucks on Facebook-they sometimes give out codes on FB. Codes are always time sensitive so that is why they are hard. They will come out and say enter “???” by 4 PM Pacific (7 PM eastern) and get 9 swagbucks. So you enter the code onto the swagbucks.com right hand side and click gimme to get the SBs. Sometimes the codes are on the swagbucks blog, sometimes they are on twitter and lots of times they are on the toolbar where there is a little envelope and it says From TSG (the Swag Guy) He will send you a little code through there so if you ever notice that it goes from 0 to 1 or 2, click on it and see if you can grab the code. I will try to email you guys when codes are out if I get them.
a) You can check the widget on the very bottom of my blog to see if there are swag codes out and it will tell you the location of the code or it will say “no code available at this time”
5. NEW** Just came out yesterday (May 6th) daily polls. Go to that link (or on swagbucks home page on the left hand side, go to daily polls. it is also under ways to earn on the top) and take a one click poll and win anywhere from 1-5 every day.
6. Referrals. Promote. Invite Friends and Earn. Or go to Promote. Promote Banners and it will give you a referral link-sometimes the invite friends email doesn’t go through…so you can just copy and paste your referral link with an explanation of what SB is.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
My cousin, Denise, just told me about this Publix printable coupon site. I didn't know about it!