Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Publix Coupon Clubs

I'm wish I had a Publix, and seeing all of Jessica's deals makes me so jealous! I'm in one of the right states for one, but too far west :(

As Jessica has posted before HERE are some printable coupons. A while back (when we moved and I was checking to see if we had a Publix) I remembered seeing some Publix Coupon Clubs.

Sign up today, they are FREE!

Now, all of you that have a Publix - go wild with your new coupons! Don't forget to check out Jessica's Publix coupon matchups when she posts them!

Guest Contributor: Denise

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Sorry you don't have Publix Denise...be sure to have your Q's ready whenever you decide to head to Nashville! :) I have gotten a few deals so far at Publix! I also signed up for the baby club and got GREAT coupons from that! :)