Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birthday Freebies!


My sister-in-law, Joia, celebrated her birthday this week. Happy birthday, Joia! She sent me some great birthday freebies that she took advantage of and I wanted to share them.

Ruby Tuesday - Go to their website, click on the "So Connected" button at the top. (hopefully this link will take you right there) Fill out the form with your info and birthday and when your birthday comes around, they email you a coupon for a free Handcrafted Burger and endless fries! This has NO strings attached and you can even get it to go!

Tropical Smoothie - Go to their site, click on "Club Tropical", then click on the "Birthday Club" thing, fill out the info and you get a coupon for a free Smoothie!

Cold Stone Creamery - sign up, get an account with them, then once it's activated, go back in and join the Birthday Club and they'll send you a coupon for a free Like It Create Your Own Creation (Ice cream + 1 mix-in)!
There is also a great link HERE that I posted when I first started the blog that has birthday treats for adults, kids and pets! I figured it was worth re-posting it. I am going to sign up for all the freebies now so I don't forget when my birthday rolls around!!
My cousin also did a post on freebies for kids' birthdays over HERE.
Thanks Joia!

No comments: