Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FREE Entertainment book!


Any Entertainment Book is only $5 (free shipping!) if you already have a ShopAtHome account. If you don't, and you sign up, it will be FREE! Looks like this was only supposed to be going on yesterday only, but I just found out about it and the countdown timer says there is still 17 hours left to take advantage of the deal.


Here's how:


1. Log in to or register for a Shop At Home account (a website that gives you cash back for shopping at regular sites you would shop at anyway. ie. instead of going straight to the entertainment book site, you go through Shop At Home and you will get $7 cash back!!!!)


2. Search "Entertainment Book" and then click the green "Shop Now" button on the right side of the screen.


3. Search for your city's book and add it to your cart (automatic free shipping).


4. You will pay $12 and receive $7 cash back AND $5 if you are new to signing up for ShopAtHome = FREE book! (not to mention all the money you are going to save by actually using your Entertainment book.


I already have a ShopAtHome account, but after my $7 cash back, my book will only be $5. I am excited especially because there are $5/$25 Save-A-Lot coupons in my area's book that I can use at Publix because they accept competitor's coupons! So, really, I will make my $5 back and much more.


If you have any questions, let me know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great find! With the two $5 Save A Lot coupons left in the book, its worth getting another book! I'm sending off for my second :-)