Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friends and Family Coupon-Macy's

Guest Blogger- Matt (husband)


Macy's is my favorite store to shop for two reasons.

1. They have great clothing
2. They have great sales


A lot of people shop at discount stores, which is good, but I find that I save more by waiting for Macy's clearance rack plus a great 25% coupon.


I know I am a little behind on this, but I found a friends and family coupon today shopping, for my wife for mothers day. I will be going back for sure this afternoon to shop for my mom and my friend Sam for his birthday. This coupon saves you an extra 25% off on almost everything in the store (there are few exclusions). The coupon also expires May 4th. So it's go time!!!


You can also use the coupon online with this code MACYSFRIEND


Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: