Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Navigation 101


I wanted to do a short post on how to navigate around my blog to help you better utilize all the resources here.


1.) There is a place on the top right-hand corner to enter your e-mail address. This is really helpful, in my opinion, to get my posts in your e-mail because then you don't miss out on time-sensitive deals (which most of them are!). Plus, you don't have to remember to my long blog name to try to find me again! :) Simply enter your e-mail in the box, feedburner will send you an e-mail to confirm that you really want to read what I have to say, click the confirmation link they send you and you are all set!


2.) I just added a Google search bar. It allows you to type in anything and it will search back through my previous posts and links. Say you seem to remember something about getting free stuff on your birthday, but don't want to go back and try to find it yourself. Just type in "birthday" and you will find it!


3.) I had an anonymous comment on one of my recent Publix posts requesting a glossary for all the weird deal-finding lingo I put on here. I have done mini-glossaries in individual posts, but I agree. So, check it out! I have put a permanent glossary on the right-hand side right under my "blog archive" (list of past posts). Hope that helps!!


4.) "Becoming a follower" If you regularly read a lot of blogs on blogspot, you can become a follower of my blog and blogspot will add it to your dashboard of blogs that you read. Plus, it makes me really excited when I see I have 19 followers when I used to have 16 two weeks ago! :) lol


5.) Coupon printing-you can print coupons from coupons.com directly from my blog. There is a banner at the very top and very bottom of the page.


6.) If you ever have any questions about what something means or how to do something or constructive/uplifting comments, please feel free to leave them on a post! I get all the comments sent to my e-mail and I will try my best to be quick to answer!!

1 comment:

♥mary♥ said...

LOL!!! You TOO could work at NASA for all the acronyms you know! :)

Good job on the thorough explanation. You make it so easy to understand. You are a GREAT teacher! ♥♥U