Friday, March 26, 2010

Swagbucks Testimony


Just the title of this post is cracking me up, but seriously. This is pretty awesome. My friend Heather, who gave me full permission to share her testimony, saw my post on swagbucks the other day (if you missed it-go HERE) and signed up! Well, she decided to take advantage of the special offers (i.e. signing up for netflix, magazines, etc.) to earn some quick swagbucks and so this is what she did:

"So today I have made 11,540 by ordering Directv and also web searches. We have no cable but use Netflix. Lately I have been ordering bunches of Disney and kid movies. I saw Directv has Disney and Animal Plant for $29.99 a month no start up costs or deposits and I am just canceling my Netflix. The whole thing only added $10 to my monthly budget but now I can trade in my swagbucks for $100 at Amazon. I order lots of things on there including gluten free products so in my eyes I will break even for 10 months ($100 divided by $10 I pay out each month) LOL. That is my swagbucks testimony lol, thanks for letting me know about it. -Heather"

GO Heather!!! I think that is so cool! ALSO, Heather signed up at houseparty.com. See my post here if you missed it and already won a party! I am getting envious. :)

So, today is Mega Swagbucks Day. They have this every Friday and will award higher value bucks for searches....30, 40, 50, even 100!!! So, sign up here, do some extra searching and earn some bucks to get some free stuff!

No comments: