Friday, March 19, 2010

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I know you have all noticed it. And I admit it. I am obsessed with exclamation marks. I don't know what it is. I feel like maybe if I don't end a sentence with one, you will think I am not happy. I am having a really hard time not using one right now. Or now. All of these periods seem so dismal to me. Why is that? Doesn't this post seem so depressing without at least one...or two...or one or two after every sentence? Like just there, I wanted to put a question mark and an exclamation mark together to show my emphaticness (so not a word, I'm sure) about the question I just asked. So, be forewarned. I know I use exclamation marks a lot and I like it. And it's my blog. So there. Wait. So there!!! That looks so much better to me! :) To appease some of you, here are some adorable St. Patrick's Day pictures of my kids with their hats from their "Ma" (my mom). Thanks Mom! I don't think Reagan took his off all day.

Reagan made this Lego castle all by himself and followed the step-by-step instructions perfectly!!! I was so impressed.

3 comments:

denise said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! (I like them too!!!) Love you!!!!! :)

auntmary said...

I like !!!! too and use them frequently. Love all your pics. Great Job, Reagan, on your Lego castle. I'm so proud of you!!! ♥♥U

Mom said...

You are SO funny!!! (& I can hear your A. Patti saying, "no, I'm not!") lol. lol. I like !!! too...hmmm, maybe you got your love of them from me...now Phil-bert on the other hand, does not like a lot of !!! too funny. Love the picture of the boys and me, and glad they liked their surprise.
Love you! Mom