Monday, April 12, 2010

Today is a good day to get in on the action


Swagbucks. I know you have heard of it and either get it, or you don't. It really is not hard, I promise you. It is fun and so worth it. Check out my intro post to it HERE. Sign up HERE. And, then check out this blog post from the official swag blog that will tell you 5 ways to find "codes".

Let me say that the main way you earn swagbucks is by just searching the web (just like Google-but use swagbucks.com). But, they add an element of fun by putting "codes" out there at random times. There is one code out there right NOW (find it at that link) that expires by 2 PM Eastern Standard Time. BUT there are going to be 2 more today! Check it out-it's fun!

1 comment:

Mom said...

It was so fun spending time with you guys tonight. Thanks for the extra swagbucks too. I am still amazed at how you are always finding these deals! Hey, you're beautiful! :-)
Love you, Mom