Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chocolate Eclair Dessert

This is my second ever baking post. Check out my other one HERE to find out how to make the best strawberry lemonade and cookies ever.

This recipe I am posting today requires NO baking!! A big thank you to my friend Leigh Ann for introducing me to this dessert. It is soooo good!

I made it for my MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers) one time and I haven't made it in a long time, but I got some requests for it so I whipped up a couple batches for our meeting on Monday. It is sooo fast and so easy and so delicious. Here is the recipe, followed by the step by step pictures!

1) Line dish w/ graham crackers
2) Mix 3 cups of milk w/ 2 boxes (3.4 oz.) Vanilla instant pudding, then stir in a 12 oz. tub of whip cream. Once mixed well, layer on top of graham crackers.
3) Add another layer of graham crackers on top of filling.
4) Melt icing for 1 min. in microwave (Duncan Hines Classic Chocolate is the preferred, but I used Aldi brand and it was perfectly fine), then pour over the top of graham crackers.
5) CHILL for atleast 2-3 hrs.! (I usually chill it overnight)


Gather the ingredients.

Line the dish with graham crackers
Whip up the milk, pudding and whipped cream



Another layer of graham crackers
The finished product. OK, my phone camera did NOT do it justice. This thing has to be tasted to make you a believer! :)

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I have tasted this - and I believe!! It is SO GOOD!!

Kerry from MOPS!! :)