Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Resurrection Day!!

He is Risen indeed! What an awesome day it has been around here. We are so blessed to be saved and delivered. My father-in-law preached an awesome Easter message this morning and I will try to link up to the audio when it is available later this week. I hope everyone had a great Easter and remembered that we do not celebrate this day for a little white bunny who lays eggs. What is up with that anyway? My kids did enjoy two egg hunts though and had a blast, but they definitely know what we are truly celebrating today!!
If you want to know more about having a personal relationship with Jesus, go HERE. It's not about religion, it's about a relationship and the life after this one that we all know is there.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I posted a comment earlier, but it didn't show up, so trying again. I AM trying to catch up. You do an awesome job on blogging, honey, and just wanted you to know how proud I am of you! Great message here too. It was great to spend so much time with you and the boys over this past weekend. I love you, Mom