Monday, April 19, 2010

Jedi level 2?


Anyway, I think I need to be Jedi level 2 or something because I just figured out (with very little help!) how to add a subscription box to my blog. I am sooo not internet, HTML or blog savvy, which is why I have resisted this whole thing for so long, but I think I did it!!'

So, apparently, being a follower of my blog does not e-mail update you like I previously thought, but the feedburner subscription does! Just type in your e-mail address in that little box on the top right hand side of my blog and there ya go! THANK you for everyone who is supporting me, following my blog and subscribing!!

And, on a side note, can I just say that I really have no idea WHAT a Jedi is because I have never seen Star Wars. I know, I know. I can hear the gasps, the loudest one is from my own husband! :) Anyway, I know they are cool and it's a good thing to be, so I will accept the recognition with pride and maybe one day I will actually watch Star Wars and truly understand the ways of the Jedi. hahaha!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOL I know how you feel! I conquered something huge today with some web stuff for the church and my heart was about to beat out of my chest. I literally spent HOURS on it and when I got it, I freaked out. I think it feels great when you learn new things and figure out stuff on your own!