Monday, April 26, 2010

CVS: TWO FREE Kodak Picture Movie DVDs



** Kodak coupon is currently not printing, but check back at the link below later to see if they have corrected the issue. I will update if I find that it is working again.

For those who know me well, you know that CVS is my favorite store...EVER. This is one of the reasons why.

From April 25-May 1 Buy 2 Kodak Picture Movie DVDs and get them Buy One, Get One FREE. PLUS, use this coupon as well to get them both for absolutely free.

I have made these DVDs before (bring in a zip drive or a CD of pics or your camera's SD card to the store with you to make your DVD). My kids will watch them over and over and over because it is all pictures of them and our family set to a great song and they LOVE them. This seriously would make an amazing Mother's Day Present. :)

No comments: