Monday, June 14, 2010

Hobby Lobby - Tips & Tricks


The other week at our last MOPs meeting, one of the moms passed on some information to me that I have never known about Hobby Lobby. I mean, I get their coupons, I watch their ads, items go 30-50% off quite a bit so I wait to purchase items.

She told me if you are purchasing non sale items, to ask if it was on sale the week before. If it was, they will give you the sale price! Most of the times when their items go on sale, they rotate being 50% off or close to it.

I didn't believe her. Could this really be true??? I spoke to a gentleman at my church who manages our local Hobby Lobby. Yes, it is true. Nationwide! The checkers will either have it memorized or have the past week's ad at their station. You don't even have to know if it was on sale the week before, you can just ask!

JUST in case the item is not on sale, sign up HERE for their weekly ad emails which also include a weekly coupon for one non-sale item.

Find a location near you HERE (or near where you will be visiting this summer :D )

Check their weekly ads HERE to see if any items you are wanting to purchase are on sale.

Good news for those of you that live by Jessica - on their site it says they are opening a store in Viera soon!

You have seen a Hobby Lobby around before, but have never stepped foot in there. Here are just a FEW things I have purchased from there!
  • craft kids for my kids
  • seasonal decor
  • scrapbooking paper, stickers, supplies
  • large mirrors
  • custom framing
  • picture frames
  • gift items
  • candles
  • party supplies and decor
Have fun, and enjoy your shopping!

Guest Contributor: Denise

No comments: