Thursday, June 10, 2010

CVS: HOT Huggies deal upcoming!


Good news on 2 fronts! The $3/1 Huggies coupon has reset at coupons.com so you can print 2 more. Also, there are 30+ other coupons that are either new or reset from before. So, head on over and make sure you get all the coupons you want/need.

It would be especially good to have that $3 Huggies coupon because starting June 20th, at CVS, the Big Box of Huggies diapers will be $19.99 with $10 Extra Care Bucks (ECBs) back! That is unprecedented. You will usually either get NO ECBs back for diapers or just a piddly $1 or $2 ECBs. This is $10!!! Also, the coupon printer found at the front of every CVS store has been printing $3 CRTs (CVS coupons) and you can combine the two.

So, essentially, if you have both coupons, the transaction will go like this:

Box Huggies $19.99
-$3 CRT from CVS coupon printer
= $13.99
Receive $10 ECBs back for future transaction. Like paying $3.99 for a huge box of Huggies.
Woo-hooo!!!!!!!

If you have any questions, let me know. I will post a reminder on June 19th as well so no one forgets. :)

2 comments:

jesshoward said...

Thats awesome!!!

Shawna said...

I still haven't started CVSing. I have a CVS now but never signed up for my cvs card. Now if I do that when I go in there, will i still be able to get the $3 cvs huggies q??? This is an awesome deal and I don't want to miss out!