Saturday, July 31, 2010

Book Review: Fatal Conviction

Fatal Convictions

It's been a while since I have read such an engaging book. It captured me on the first page. It's a brand new book called Fatal Convictions by Randy Singer. It is a book all about "honor killings, " the horrendous practice that radical muslims believe in. Although this book is fiction, the research and accuracy is astounding. I was privileged to receive an advanced copy from Tyndale House Publishers a few weeks ago, but it has released now and is only 9.44 on Amazon (click link below). I love that it released in paperback too so it is instantly affordable.

I would highly recommend this book. It is a really well-written story, but it also makes you aware of heinous events that are happening in this world that we need to be praying about.

No comments: