Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shutterfly's Christmas Collection

I have been using Shutterfly for my Christmas cards for years now. They are always super high quality and right on time. The number of different design and number of pictures per card is probably the most diverse of any company. Shutterfly also has a great reputation. My mom ordered cards from them once and they didn't come (or so she thought). She called them and they sent a new pack overnight no charge, no questions asked. Unfortunately, she found that her neighbor had picked them up for her knowing she was out of town, but not knowing I was coming by to get them so we figured they were lost or stolen. Even so, I was very impressed with the customer service. The ease of using the site too is so great. Upload, crop, red eye, save! It couldn't be simpler.

My favorite of their Christmas cards is the Snowflake Wishes card. It has room for 4 pictures!

Try one 5x7 greeting or flat card FREE with the code CARD4U.
OR
If you are Blogger, you can sign up to get 50 FREE cards from Shutterfly HERE 

My three favorite Shutterfly products are:
Mugs and other personalized gifts

No comments: