Thursday, September 23, 2010

Book Review: The Twelfth Imam

I was SO excited to receive The Twelfth Imam from the Tyndale Blog Network to review. My dad had gotten me interested in Joel Rosenberg books a few months back and I was halfway through his series that started with the book The Last Jihad (a five book series). My dad actually was really looking forward to getting a copy of The Twelfth Imam for himself and I was planning on buying it when it was released, but then it came up as a review book and I jumped at the chance. The book is actually on its way to Kenya so my dad can read it now too!

As with all of my book reviews, I don't want to give too much away so I will keep it brief and vague, but I will tell you that The Twelfth Imam is a GREAT book. My husband does not enjoy reading per se, but he jumped in to this book with both feet and absolutely loved it. Apparently, it will have more books to follow and at the end of it, Matt was like, I cannot believe I have to wait so long for the next book to come out! He was bummed...which that, in and of itself, will tell you it is an incredible book. Joel Rosenberg uses current events and Biblical prophecy to bring his stories to life. He is incredibly intelligent and you can tell that he really does his research. You are translated to locations all across the globe along with the characters as they travel to and fro. Grab a copy of this book and if you like it, check out some of Joel Rosenberg's other books! You will not be disappointed.

No comments: